*No SHIPPING IN 2023*
prices & policies
*** Please make all payments out to "Terry Lund", not "Lund Poultry" ***
Purchasing live birds
- We do not ship eggs or live birds at this time.
- When birds are available they must be picked up from the farm (Brooklyn, WI). Other arrangements can be made, for example: pickup at a fall show we are attending.
- All chicks, ducklings, goslings are sold as strait-run only; we do not sex any birds, and do not guarantee the number of males/females in your order. When ordering a "pair" or "trio" etc. we DO NOT guarantee sex.
- Most waterfowl is sold as juveniles in early to mid fall. We usually do not sell ducklings or goslings, unless we have an abundant hatch.
- When making arrangements for purchase and delivery to fall shows, full payment must be paid. Unfortunately a few "bad eggs" over the years have forced us to do this. We will not hold birds or transport them without full payment via PayPal or money order. NO person checks.
- We do not provide individual photos of each available bird. The reason is simply because we do not have the time to individually photograph birds. We take pride in selling birds that you will be happy with. We have bred our line of birds for over 20 years and we do not sell birds that we don't feel are a good representation of our flock.
- We usually sell our young birds right out of our show string. Please confirm whether the birds you are getting will be available before the judging or after the judging.